At Copperleaf, located at E-470 and Quincy Ave.,you’ll find spacious, high-quality homes, diverse community amenities, exceptional Cherry Creek Schools and a vast network of unique parks, trails and open spaces.
View All Copperleaf, CO Properties
- The Arboretum Pool & Clubhouse - Situated on more than four acres within the heart of the community, the Arboretum Pool & Clubhouse has a six-lane, competition-size lap pool available for teens and adults, a splash garden perfectly suited for the younger crowd with water toys, oversized play features and spray guns with a "zero-entry" edge, a shady overlook terrace, a pool house with a changing station, showers and a first aid station, a convenient playground with built-in shade structure features plenty of fun, kid-sized equipment for your little ones to enjoy, a sports court with a half hockey/half basketball court, and the clubhouse which can be reserved for entertaining friends and family for birthday parties, anniversaries and other special events.
- Parks & Recreation - Once completed, Copperleaf will offer unique tree-themed parks and planned trails and open spaces on more than 100 acres. The Wetlands Park will provide a unique oasis for both residents and wildlife. The park will be home to thousands of sandbar willows, chokecherry trees and cottonwoods, as well as myriad birds, butterflies and other natural wonders. There are a diversity of resources that offer fun and inviting learning opportunities for the entire family, such as the nearby Plains Conservation Center that provides a unique "window" into what life was once like on Colorado prairies. It also serves as a natural habitat for area plants and wildlife, including antelope, owls and eagles.
- Education - Learn about the Cherry Creek School District, community resources and commitment to lifelong learning. Many schools will be within walking distance from Copperleaf neighborhoods with a dedicated trail connector pathway system to be provided by Arapahoe Park and Recreation District.
- Retail & Resources - Copperleaf is conveniently located near shopping, dining and entertainment. Copperleaf's ideal location along the E-470 corridor provides easy access to Denver International Airport, Southland Shopping Center and the Denver Tech Center.
- Events — Connect with your community while enjoying year-round festivities that are fun for all ages, such as an Arbor Day event, 4th of July community celebration, a community garage sale, Fall festival, Halloween celebration and winter holiday gathering.