Bradbury Ranch, CO
The secret to finding your perfect first home in Parker is all about finding the right neighborhood. Many neighborhoods in Parker are out of the average first time home buyer's price range. So what is the best neighborhood in Parker for the first time home buyer? There are quite a few, but one of the best is Bradbury Ranch. This jewel of a neighborhood is conveniently located at Jordan Rd between Lincoln and Main Street.
Here you get all the benefits of Parker life. Like a safe, family oriented neighborhood, great schools, great shopping and activities and all at a price range that is perfect for the first time home buyer.
Amenities of Bradbury Ranch:
View All Bradbury Ranch, CO Properties
- Two Words... Community Pool - Few neighborhoods in Parker have a community pool and the ones that do, the pool is so overcrowded in the summer months, that it is hardly worth going. The Bradbury Ranch pool is never crowded, has friendly lifeguards on duty and has a heated baby pool for the little ones. It is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Tennis Courts - Perfect for the active family. Tennis anyone?
- Park - This well-kept, clean park is fun for kids of all ages. Includes a large field that could be used to play sports.
- Walking Trails and Open Spaces - Perfect for walking the family dog or going for a jog.
- Fun HOA sponsored activities. The HOA sponsors an Easter Egg Hunt, Fall Hayrides, Summer Pool parties for teens and adults and community garage sales.