Lone Tree, CO
Lone Tree, CO
The largest area of growth for Lone Tree over the next decade will be RidgeGate’s Urbanscape, an urban, mixed-use environment that will offer people a variety of residential, employment, shopping and dining options. This will encompass an area just south of Lincoln Avenue that will extend both east and west of I-25 on 3,500 acres (with over 1,000 acres dedicated to preserved open space).
The RidgeGate development is focusing on a long term commitment to walkability, livability, access, amenities and scale. RidgeGate will offer a variety of home styles in neighborhood settings and is the first to build an all-solar neighborhood in Colorado!
Following are developments currently underway in RidgeGate:
View All Lone Tree, CO Properties
- RidgeGate Residential: This is the land just south of Prairie Sky Park. It subdivides almost 10 acres into 33 lots for single family detached homes.
- Montecito Single Family Homes: Located southwest of the SkyRidge Medical Center on 42 acres, Montecito will contain 142 single-family ranch-style and two-story homes.
- Vue Apartments: Located at the southeast intersection of Lincoln Avenue and Park Meadows Boulevard, the Vue will contain 281 units on just over 4 acres.
- Skyridge Medical Center Expansion: An expansion of the existing campus including a 137,000 square foot hospital patient tower addition, an establishing location for a third medical office building, construction of a new 4-story parking structure and related site improvements.
- Kaiser Permanente: A multi-phased medical campus project.
- Embassy Suites: A hotel with 174 guest rooms on 3.8 acres.