Castle Pines, CO
Castle Pines, CO
Castle Pines is one of Colorado’s newest cities located about 20 miles south of Denver. Priding itself on safe neighborhoods, a great balance of residential , commercial and open space land use and citizen participation Castle Pines is becoming one of the most desired cities to live in.
Following are some of the top reasons to move to Castle Pines:
View All Castle Pines, CO Properties
- Biking/Running: Castle Pines is a cyclist and runners dream with 14 miles of bikeways and trails you can enjoy beautiful surroundings without being on the road. Castle Pines is also home to the yearly Run Wild race, which offers distances for every member of the family.
- Daniels Park: Daniels Park is one of the largest parks in the Denver Mountain Park system. The 1,000 acre historic ranch is known for its bison her, dramatic view of the mountains, historic ranch buildings, distinctive stone shelter and Tallbull Memorial Grounds.
- Location: Located close to the I-25 corridor, residents of Castle Pines enjoy spectacular views and the best of what Colorado has to offer with mountain vistas and social amenities. Convenient access to I-25 makes commuting to Denver or the airport easy. Close proximity to Colorado Springs, Art Centers, Chatfield Reservoir, Hess Reservoir, and more!
- Education: The Douglas County School District is consistently ranked among the highest in the country. Douglas County ranks over two-times the national average for college graduates. In addition, there are a variety of charter and private schools.
- Community Park: Just completed this state of the art community park includes play ground, climbing wall, discovery art, miles of walking paths, turf field and pavilions.
- Communities: If you want open space, golf courses, views, cul-de-sac options, patio homes, town homes, two story, ranch, apartments or more you can find it in Castle Pines.
- Amenities: Boutique shopping, restaurants, and many local delights that provide no traffic shopping and easy in and out conveniences of home town shopping are why people love living in Castle Pines