Littleton, Colorado dates back to the 1859 Pike’s Peak Gold Rush, which brought gold seekers, merchants and farmers. Today, historic Littleton has charming turn of the century homes, quaint restaurants and high end galleries. The Littleton Public Schools as well as charter and private options create a city not lacking in education. Littleton is one of the largest suburbs of Denver. The area is perfect for those who want to live in a suburb, but want the amenities of a city.
Following are the top reasons to move to Littleton:
View All Littleton, CO Properties
- RTD Lightrail: Connected to Denver by the RTD Lightrail you will find easy access into the city without having to pay parking and gas costs.
- Chatfield State Park: Nestled next to the foothills, Chatfield provides an opportunity to lounge beach side by the lake, float in a boat, or bike and hike on the trail.
- Littleton History Museum: The Littleton Museaum is a 14 acre indoor and outdoor history museum depicting Colorado pioneer history. Two historic farm sites feature a schoolhouse, blacksmith shop and a bring history to lfe in a way that consistently rates this museum as one of the top living history museums in the United States.
- Crabapple Trail: One of the springtime delights in Littleton is enjoying the colorful flowering crabapple trees. The sweet of color says winter is almost gone and its time to start planting a garden. You can enjoy these trees, biking, walking and running along the trail.`
- Western Week: Western Week started in the late 1920s and has been held ever since. Western Week includes over 40 events including the Firefighter’s Children’s Parade, the Grand Parade, Arts and Crafts Fair and many concessions.
- Public School System: All three Littleton Public high schools are nationally recognized and award winning. They all have some of the highest gradution rates in the state.
- Fitness: Littleton is a city that prides itself on health and fitness. Home to the Stride 5k and 10k and the Littleton Twilight Criterium, Littleton is an exciting place for racers and spectators.